Cannabis business funding
Are You Looking
The cannabis industry has its own unique set of challenges, but just like any other business, cashflow is your lifeline. Businesses need access to financing throughout all stages of their lifecycle —whether to cover cash flow, expand your team, buy real estate, purchase equipment, or for a variety of other reasons.
From start-ups to well-established businesses, we have a financing solution for any type of cannabis business. Canna Business Financing works with our clients to gain funding for:
- Start-Up Funding
- Working Capital
- Industry Banking
- Real Estate Financing
- Equipment Financing
The Canna Business Financing team is knowledgeable about which lenders are the best fit for each of our clients. With the appropriate loans and lines of credit, you will be able to put your newfound working capital to good use.
Funding Made Simple
TERM LOANS & CREDIT LINES
- Minimum current FICO scores should be 700+
- No public records (BK, tax liens, judgments), collections, or charge-offs on file
- No late mortgage payments, short-sales or foreclosures on file
- No late payments in the last 2 - 3 years, and no chronic lates (60 days+) prior to that
- Less than 3 inquiries per bureau within the last 6 months
- At least 5 years of credit history
- Total revolving credit limits > $25k; $50k+ is ideal.
- Utilization on major credit cards should be less than 30%. We have specialized strategies to help clients with high utilization.
- Established Business, Corporation or LLC, with an EIN
I'm on top of the world right now. For months I have been working with various companies that claim they can help companies get money that are in industries like mine (cannabis), but only offer garbage, loan shark rates. I just received approval on TWO different money sources, but that is not the best of it. Lynnda and Alisza literally did all the work. ALL. I just gave them some documents (less than the other guys) and they did everything, filled out the apps, made the calls, and even told me what I needed to do and say to make sure I got what we needed. And such pleasures to work with.
Myron Chadowitz Funding for a Second Greenhouse